Talbot Insurance Services Ltd. offers a variety of insurance packages to cover your residential property and/or personal possessions, whether you reside in an apartment, a condominium or a house.

Each package covers the individual and unique aspects necessary to insure your home and/or personal belongings. There are specific areas of coverage that need to be addressed including rebuilding in the event of a total loss of your Home; coverage for your Condominium Unit Improvement and Betterments, Personal Belongings in all aspects of residential living arrangements, among a few.

Optional insurance includes Home Based Business Coverage, Earthquake, Sewer Backup and Overland Water, Identity Theft, Jewellery, Furs and other valuables and Prized Collections.

As well we offer insurance packages for seasonal properties, Mobile Homes, Rental Properties & Personal Watercraft.

Please contact us today to get an expert analysis of your insurance needs.

Prior to requesting a House, Condo or Tenancy quote, please complete one of the quote forms that can be found on our Quote Form page.