Vehicle & Recreational Vehicles

Talbot Insurance has a variety of products available covering vehicles and recreational vehicles such as:

  • Autoplan/ICBC
  • Private Automobile Coverage
  • Antique, Custom and Collector Vehicles
  • Recreational Vehicles

In British Columbia basic insurance is the minimum liability insurance coverage that a vehicle owner must purchase from the Insurance Corporation of BC (ICBC) before a motor vehicle can be operated on a BC highway. Although the minimums required by law varies in different jurisdictions, in British Columbia the minimum limit for Third Party Legal Liability coverage is $200,000 for each vehicle. (Taxis and limousines require $300,000; buses $500,000).

Optional Autoplan insurance includes a variety of additional coverages that a vehicle owner may purchase.